Place of Business:
S&W Wholesale Foods LLC
S&W Wholesale Foods is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist with strong analytical and Excel skills to join and grow with our team.
The job is located in Hammond.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work alongside AP Manager with various projects and daily job duties
- Assist with invoicing/reconciling all Trade Spend Programs
- Processing daily Accounts Payable (A/P) statements/reports with computer programs
- Producing and preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Works as a backup for AP Manager, as needed
- Performs a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance/processing of payable account records/ invoices for S&W’s various clients and vendors.
- Upholding professionalism by providing courteous customer service to visitors, clients, and vendors
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
- Two or more years of Accounts Payable (A/P) - required
- Advanced Excel Skills -required
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Must possess the proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
Click Here to Apply